<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Sunday, June 24, 2007 @ 9:36 PM














































HELLO HELLO
WHITLEYEANS IS STUDYING FUN!??!?! :D
okay im so cruel.Anyway hahaha i got send home(for once in my life hallehluya) and it was none other due to my skirt and attire and hair(NO FRINGE ALLOWED?) okay nevermind that,i went out after schooollll since there was nowhere to go! First to amkhub den to j8 and den we decided to go tpy again so we can buy our school uniform(skirt i mean) Yeah i bought one muahahha its long and im planning to wear it tmll YAY!~ okay anyway im gonna cut my fringe myself i think :O hahahah okay yeap.

AND CAN U BELIEVE FOR THE SAKE OF BEING A GOOD LITTLE GIRL! I WORE WHITE SOCKS(teckliang and desmond had a bet once ;D)AND OMG ,I LOST MY WHITE SHOES AND CAN U BELIEVE IT,TO BE A GOOD GIRL I WORE WHITE SHOES AND NO IT AINT ORDINARY WHITE SHOES. Both feet were wearing the LEFT SIDE OF WHITE SHOE, cause i lost both right side of my white shoe!omg so yar u can imagine how hard i was trying to hide my shoes! And eileen and joan and all were taking delight in watching me crippling :'( lurbex hurtsx.okay i guess that all BYE FOLKS :O